Build First College for Rural Afghan Girls
developed for Principle Pictures
Campaign Director for this project which successfully raised $115,000 on IndieGoGo — exceeding its goal — to build a community college for girls in rural Afghanistan. The first of its kind in the country.
– Worked closely with filmmaker Beth Murphy at Principle Pictures (who is making a film about the school), Razia’s Ray of Hope Foundation and the GroundTruth Project.
– Created and consulted on all campaign content, including the pitch video, text, social media and regular campaign updates.
– Placed stories about the campaign in a range of outlets, including Yes! Magazine, PRI’s The World, Marie Claire, and others.
– Worked with partners to develop and execute fundraising/outreach strategy.
- Client - Principle Pictures
- Date Completed - Summer 2015